And Thanks for all the Fish!

Yesterday I finished my assignment at Boeing on the P-8A program. It was a tremendous gig. The people were great, the program is exciting, and I had a great piece of code to work on.

I spent most of the past 11 months working on a java Swing-based tool that the Tactical Datalinks team used to test stimulate the TDL software. The tool existed when I started, so my job involved both making improvements to the tool, to make it more useful to the team, and fixing bugs. In the end, the tool has more capability than when I started. Including adding the capability to create scripts for testing in Python (Jython).

Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,

This entry was posted in Business, Personal, Software Development. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.